Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm based in the Channel Islands to appoint an Audit Manager to its Guernsey office.
• Reporting to a Director and responsible for management of team members, providing effective coaching to support on-going development.
• Undertaking coaching and supervision of the team, and delivering training on identified topics to impart knowledge and ensure the development of the team.
• Reviewing progress on assignments against budget, investigates variances and cost over-runs and initiates appropriate action to resolve any potential or actual problems.
• Responsible for effective resourcing of the team, short-listing potential new candidates and actively participating in the recruitment process.
• Supporting the Director in setting of budgets and fee levels to ensure the team offers a cost effective but profitable service
• Currently at Audit Manager level within an accountancy practice environment
• You must be fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CPA or equivalent)
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Channel Islands Team at Reach International
Expert in the Global Movement of Professional Talent...
Reach International is a market leading, professional recruitment group specialising in the placement of Taxation Professionals, from Newly Qualified to Partner level, exclusively into offshore and international locations.
We work in partnership, across the globe, with the Big 4 / Top 20 accountancy firms, multinational blue chips and leading banking and financial services institutions, together with the smaller independents and niche boutiques. Reach International's dedicated global tax team can facilitate your job search wherever in the world you want to work, equipping you with the support and advice you need to ensure your next career transition abroad is as smooth and successful as possible.
We are able to provide you with a full range of career opportunities in your location of choice, whether it be an opportunity to maximise your earning potential in an offshore location or a chance to further develop your career in a leading centre like Hong Kong, Sydney, Tokyo or New York.......
Our expertise, reputation and in-depth knowledge of the offshore and international markets ensures that you will be kept informed of global opportunities as soon as they arise, and our professional recruitment consultants will help guide your career in the right direction.
Working as your trusted partner, Reach International provides a first class service to its candidates, building long term relationships, encouraging openness and keeping in regular contact.
Whether it be offshore or internationally, each and every career move is critical and potentially life changing.
For a confidential discussion, please contact our Global Tax Director, Martin Vowden
All jobs advertised by Reach International