Seeking an opportunity in Luxembourg? Looking to move into the Big 4 or to continue your success here? I can help …
About the role
* As a Senior Auditor with us, you will be in charge of young and multicultural audit teams
* You will be exposed to a range of audit assignments with a diverse portfolio of clients and an opportunity to enforce your IFRS knowledge
* With our continuous growth over the last years, we are key players in the financial services arena both locally and internationally
* It is an exciting time for us: your challenge is to take part and join in
* Our growth is your future!
* You hold a university degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
* You have gained professional experience of at least 2 years in external audit
* You preferably had exposure to IFRS
* You will bring your excellent communication skills
* You are fluent in English and French and/or German
About the company
* Join a global network of professional firms with 138,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver valued Audit, Tax and Advisory services in 150 countries worldwide
What makes us different?
* Our innovative spirit inspires what we do and how we do it, providing valuable benefits for clients, employees and stakeholders. Constantly striving to be better in this way lies at the heart of what makes us different.
* Luxembourgis a small country measuring 51miles by 32 with a population of approximately 450,000
* Exposure to leading financial service companies
* Excellent location for travelling inEurope
* Low Tax rate
* Often the working language is French
If you would like to apply for this position, please send an updated version of your CV to:Gemma.fleeting
Alternatively, refer a friend or relative and earn £250