Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm in the Caribbean to appoint a number of Audit Seniors to its Bermuda office for an October 2012 start. The firm is holding interviews in Canada mid April, so fully qualified Canadian Auditors please apply today.
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm in the Caribbean to appoint a number of Audit Seniors to its Bermuda office for an October 2012 start. There is an opportunity for Canadian candidates to meet with this firm in Toronto mid April, so if you hold a Canadian passport please get in touch as soon as possible.
• Supervise financial reporting and Statutory filing and compliance assurance engagements of clients
• Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
• Advise a client portfolio which spans various market sectors and reporting requirements
• Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
• Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
• You must have at least 3 years External Audit experience from a practice environment
• Ideally experience of working within Financial Services clients, however this is not essential
• You must be fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CPA or equivalent), or due to become fully qualified before September 2012
For further information about this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Bermuda Team at Reach International
Expert in the Global Movement of Professional Talent...
Reach International is a market leading, professional recruitment group specialising in the placement of Taxation Professionals, from Newly Qualified to Partner level, exclusively into offshore and international locations.
We work in partnership, across the globe, with the Big 4 / Top 20 accountancy firms, multinational blue chips and leading banking and financial services institutions, together with the smaller independents and niche boutiques. Reach International's dedicated global tax team can facilitate your job search wherever in the world you want to work, equipping you with the support and advice you need to ensure your next career transition abroad is as smooth and successful as possible.
We are able to provide you with a full range of career opportunities in your location of choice, whether it be an opportunity to maximise your earning potential in an offshore location or a chance to further develop your career in a leading centre like Hong Kong, Sydney, Tokyo or New York.......
Our expertise, reputation and in-depth knowledge of the offshore and international markets ensures that you will be kept informed of global opportunities as soon as they arise, and our professional recruitment consultants will help guide your career in the right direction.
Working as your trusted partner, Reach International provides a first class service to its candidates, building long term relationships, encouraging openness and keeping in regular contact.
Whether it be offshore or internationally, each and every career move is critical and potentially life changing.
For a confidential discussion, please contact our Global Tax Director, Martin Vowden