Far more than just ticking boxes, our tax professionals use the full power of their questioning minds to advise our clients around the ever-shifting sands of tax. One thing is beyond question though: the effect of their advice helps our clients to grow beyond their boundaries.
If you’re an experienced tax advisor, with in-depth technical knowledge, excellent client relationship skills, intellectual rigour and stamina, you could be part of our global network, working in cross-functional teams across borders and industries.
What you’ll do
Join us in a Business Tax Services role and you’ll:
• Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client
• Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
• Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
• Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients
• Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business-driven approach taken
• Be responsible for day-to-day client liaison
• Provide full tax services to a client portfolio.
What you need
We’re looking for people who are:
• Either ACA / CA / ACCA / CTA qualified, Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training Course, or a qualified Lawyer
• Experienced corporate tax practitioners with proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statutes
• Able to demonstrate strong technical skills and keen to develop further
• Able to build strong client relationships, manage client expectations and deliver quality output
• Able to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
• Client focused and commercially aware
To find out how we can help you to grow beyond your boundaries, click on the apply link below.
Ernst & Young is 152,000 people, in 700 locations across 140 countries around the world. We work with our clients in advisory, assurance, transaction advisory services and tax. We’re united by shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our communities reach their potential.