Looking to live and work in one of the worlds most desirable locations? The opportunity to join the 5th largest accountancy firm in Australia? Fantastic client exposure, excellent training and development and a real work life balance?
My client , one of the largest public practice accountancy firms in Australia require experienced Corporate Tax Seniors to join their expanding Perth based offices.
You will be required to develop and maintain a client base through the provision of specialist Tax knowledge and commitment to the core values of the team and company.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
• Tax effect accounting
• Income tax preparation and review
• Tax consolidations
• Tax structuring
The Ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 3 years experience in a public practice environment
• CA /CPA qualification or Master of Tax (or near completion)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly developed research and analytical skills
• Highly developed interpersonal skills
• Extensive experience liaising and consulting with a wide variety of individuals and groups
• Strong leadership qualities
Perth is the largest City in Western Australia with a population of £1.7 million and the 4th largest city in Australia overall. It is currently the fastest growing state economy and is experiencing the lowest levels of unemployment in the country. A fantastic Mediterranean climate allows for year round activities such as surfing, soccer, rugby and aussie rules football!
If you would be interested in applying for this position please contact scott.murphy and include your current CV.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.