The Regional Senior Manager will act as liaison to country and regional controllers and finance organisations on behalf of the Tax Department while providing subject matter expertise in the areas of US tax reporting, compliance and risk and assist country regional organisations in development of tax skill set needed for the global finance organisation.
* Coordinate and review complex quarterly and year-end US GAAP tax provisions for inclusion in consolidated US GAAP financial statements in cooperation with finance team in the Dublin office.
* Coordinate and review statutory tax provisions for monthly and quarterly closes.
* Coordinate and review tax plan and projections.
* Ensure that both country and region tax risk profile adheres to global Fin 48 and SOX standards.
* Coordinate responses to US GAAP audit requests.
* Assist and coordinate the management of effective tax rate and related tax (current and deferred) accounts.
* Coordinate with Treasury, Legal, and Accounting regarding capital management and repatriation strategies.
* Coordinate U.S. tax compliance requirements for foreign operations and disclosures required to be filed with U. S. tax return (Forms 5471, 1118, 8621, 8865, 8858, etc.).
* Assist in calculation and documentation of foreign tax credits, earnings and profits, expense allocations and Subpart F income.
* Assist in creating and maintaining transfer pricing practices and documentation.
* Provide (country/region) corporate tax support for all tax projects and tax initiatives.
* Assist in developing process improvements for tax provisions and tax controls.
* The successful candidate will supervise and lead a staff of 2 dedicated tax professionals;
* Maintain a working knowledge of tax laws for US Federal and foreign jurisdictions;
* Possess a strong understanding of tax accounting rules under US GAAP (ASC 740);
* Travel within the region and to Head Office will be required.
* An undergraduate degree with a major in accounting or taxation is essential and masters highly desirable.
* AITI qualified is essential and ACA, ACCA or CPA qualified is a plus.
* Minimum 10 years of public or private tax experience with US GAAP and international tax experience.
For further details contact Clinton Donkin
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are only able to contact suitable candidates.
Marks Sattin is a leading Finance and Accounting Recruitment Specialist. Since our inception in 1988 Marks Sattin has established an excellent reputation for providing temporary, permanent, contract and interim finance and accounting professionals within the following areas:
• Insurance • Commerce and Industry • Financial Services • Corporate Finance • Change Management • Banking and Capital Markets • Investment Management • Private Equity and Investments • Public Sector & Not-for-Profit • Public Practice • Taxation • Treasury • Management Consultancy
Our consultants work with clients on opportunities based throughout Australia, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America and we have offices located in:
• Brisbane • Chicago • Dubai • Dublin • Hong Kong • London • Melbourne • Philadelphia • Singapore • Sydney
Marks Sattin has been recognised on multiple occasions as one of the leading accountancy and finance recruitment specialists in the UK. We have been rewarded for our service receiving the 2007 Best Accountancy Recruitment Firm award, the 2008 Best Financial Services Banking Recruiter award and in 2010 Marks Sattin were highly recommended for the Best Firm to Work For and Best Interim Recruitment Agency; a fantastic achievement which highlights our strong presence in financial and accounting recruitment market.