Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm based in Riyadh to appoint an International Tax Manager.
* Participate in international tax engagements
* Assist in managing engagement economics by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
* Participate in business development initiatives
* Build strong internal relationships within the international tax team and across other services
* Help people to develop through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff
* Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
* Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting, retaining and training international tax professionals
* Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an on-going basis
* Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
* A bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in accounting, finance or a related field (an advanced degree in tax or law is highly desirable
* A minimum of four (with a master’s degree) or five years (with a bachelor’s degree) of relevant tax experience, or equivalent experience in business or industry
* CPA certification or equivalent
* Broad exposure to international taxation
Strong managerial, organizational, project management, analytical and verbal/written communication skills
for further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact International Tax at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.
Expert in the Global Movement of Professional Talent...
Reach International is a market leading, professional recruitment group specialising in the placement of Taxation Professionals, from Newly Qualified to Partner level, exclusively into offshore and international locations.
We work in partnership, across the globe, with the Big 4 / Top 20 accountancy firms, multinational blue chips and leading banking and financial services institutions, together with the smaller independents and niche boutiques. Reach International's dedicated global tax team can facilitate your job search wherever in the world you want to work, equipping you with the support and advice you need to ensure your next career transition abroad is as smooth and successful as possible.
We are able to provide you with a full range of career opportunities in your location of choice, whether it be an opportunity to maximise your earning potential in an offshore location or a chance to further develop your career in a leading centre like Hong Kong, Sydney, Tokyo or New York.......
Our expertise, reputation and in-depth knowledge of the offshore and international markets ensures that you will be kept informed of global opportunities as soon as they arise, and our professional recruitment consultants will help guide your career in the right direction.
Working as your trusted partner, Reach International provides a first class service to its candidates, building long term relationships, encouraging openness and keeping in regular contact.
Whether it be offshore or internationally, each and every career move is critical and potentially life changing.
For a confidential discussion, please contact our Global Tax Director, Martin Vowden