• The leading provider of tax and advisory services worldwide
• Advisory firm of the year
• Winner of the 2009 award for leading tax services worldwide
• 2009 Winner of International Tax Review & European Tax Awards
This Mergers and Acquisitions Tax team has the leading reputation in the market and has an enviable client list that contains leading private equity funds and corporate groups.
The majority of their advisory work focuses on a wide range of UK and international transactions including acquisitions, leveraged buy-outs, disposals, IPOs, public-to-private transactions and refinancing.
Many of the transactions advised on are high-profile in nature.
The team consists of a dynamic group of people who enjoy working in a fast-moving environment.
The transactions we work on are often international in nature and good opportunities for travel exist.
• 5-10 years experience working within Tax/Accounting
• Minimum 3+ years specializing in Transactional/Cross Border Tax
• Professional Qualifications such as ACCA, ACA, CA, CTA, AITI
• Previous M&A and/or private equity structuring experience from a reputable Firm
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong commercial awareness
• Strong project management skills
• Experience of delegating work and supporting members of the team (essential for Senior Managers)
• Business development experience (essential for Senior Managers)