Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm based in China to appoint an M&A Tax Manager. To be considered for this role you must speak fluent Mandarin
• Advise clients on M&A Transactions, including tax due diligence projects on foreign targets, transaction structuring and documentation
• Advise Chinese multinationals and state owned entities on tax effective holding and financing structures, post deal restructuring and integration
• Work with and assist other senior members of the China Outbound M&A tax practice with various technical tax issues, such as valuation and transaction modelling
• Team with other professionals to win new marketplace opportunities and engagements, and contribute to the growth of the China Outbound tax practice
• Assist with the infrastructure of the China Outbound Tax team, including marketing materials and knowledge management
• At least 1 years’ experience at Manager level within a global accountancy firm
• Experience in M&A Tax or International Tax
• You must be able to speak, read and write Mandarin fluently
To discuss this role further or offshore/international opportunities in general, please contact our Tax Team at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.
Expert in the Global Movement of Professional Talent...
Reach International is a market leading, professional recruitment group specialising in the placement of Taxation Professionals, from Newly Qualified to Partner level, exclusively into offshore and international locations.
We work in partnership, across the globe, with the Big 4 / Top 20 accountancy firms, multinational blue chips and leading banking and financial services institutions, together with the smaller independents and niche boutiques. Reach International's dedicated global tax team can facilitate your job search wherever in the world you want to work, equipping you with the support and advice you need to ensure your next career transition abroad is as smooth and successful as possible.
We are able to provide you with a full range of career opportunities in your location of choice, whether it be an opportunity to maximise your earning potential in an offshore location or a chance to further develop your career in a leading centre like Hong Kong, Sydney, Tokyo or New York.......
Our expertise, reputation and in-depth knowledge of the offshore and international markets ensures that you will be kept informed of global opportunities as soon as they arise, and our professional recruitment consultants will help guide your career in the right direction.
Working as your trusted partner, Reach International provides a first class service to its candidates, building long term relationships, encouraging openness and keeping in regular contact.
Whether it be offshore or internationally, each and every career move is critical and potentially life changing.
For a confidential discussion, please contact our Global Tax Director, Martin Vowden