Our client, a leading professional services provider in Singapore, has opportunity for a Research & Development Tax Manager to join the team.
* Client base: chemical engineering, food technology…
* Salary: From Sing 6500 Relo Generous Pension Scheme
* Requirements: Abiltiy to relate to technical and scientific clients, R& D experience
Would you like to work inSingapore? A great expat location inAsiawhich will provide you with high profile career experience and travel opportunity.. Weekends can be spent locally or on small Indonesian islands..
Working for a global professional services, the client base includes energy & resources, civil engineering, aviation and manufacturing.
Your role will surround:-
* client interviews with technical specialists regarding development projects undertaken
* Information analysis - eligibility requirements for an R&D Incentive: the current R&D tax concession under the Productivity and Innovation Credit Scheme and the R&D tax guidelines.
* Work planning, scheduling, budgeting, associated analysis and documentation.
Attributes that will help you be successful in this role include:
* exceptional communication skills - interviewing and report writing
* ability to relate well to technical and scientific personnel
* attention to detail
* client service focus