An instantly recognisable brand used by the vast majority of us around the world has a truly rare and exciting opportunity to operate in a highly visible and strategic capacity. Working closely with the Global Head of Tax you will take a lead on managing the group's tax position across the EMEA regions.
Specifically the position will entail:
· Proactively supporting the business while minimizing tax expense in a risk controlled manner
· Assist in the identification, design, implementation and maintenance of tax strategies in EMEA
· Working collaboratively as part of a team in a high learning environment, the Senior Manager supports the business on a real time basis in respect of day to day matters and projects
· Has responsibility for supporting all tax matters in respect of the business in EMEA
· Assist with the tax due diligence and structuring of international acquisitions in the region
· Proactively monitor tax legislation and developments in the region.
· Minimum of seven to ten years of international tax experience in public accounting and/or with a corporate tax department
· Experience of several international tax regimes. Basic US tax knowledge an advantage.
· Self-motivated with good project management skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate effectively with team members.
For further information please contact Stewart King
We request applications to be submitted in a word format only.
Pure Recruitment Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. Pure Recruitment Group Limited aims to promote diversity and equal opportunity through its work - we monitor and evaluate our performance on a regular basis.
Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience that we anticipate will be needed to fulfil the position. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role and they will be considered on an equal basis.
Pure Search - Taxation
Pure was established in 1999 and is the UK’s leading tax recruitment firm, a market positioning which reflects the expertise and knowledge of our consultants. This in conjunction with the strength of our network, has enabled us to partner with the vast majority of the FTSE100, all the major banks and the Big4, ensuring they have access to the best talent for their businesses.
Our consultants are sector focused as well as specialists in the different tax disciplines, across both permanent and interim recruitment. This ensures that every solution provided is bespoke.
With dedicated teams in London, Hong Kong and Singapore, Pure provides expert support to overseas multinationals across the UK, EMEA and Asia-Pac.