Reach International is working with this Global Accounting firm to recruit Corporate Tax Managers for its Guernsey, Channel Islands, office. The firm has a strong track record in providing local and international tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients.
* Developing and managing your own portfolio of clients, including the financial management of these clients
* Offering tax compliance and advisory services
* Working with clients in the financial services sector (retail and private banks, fund managers, etc) as well as other sectors including property, IT and retail
* Assisting, supervising and coaching other members of the team
* Assisting the Partner and Director in marketing initiatives
* Fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CTA or equivalent
* Minimum of 5+ years experience in a practice environment
* Experience of the UK or Irish Tax jurisdictions is highly beneficial but not essential
* Due to immigration restrictions EU nationality is essential
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Corporate Tax Team at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.
Expert in the Global Movement of Professional Talent...
Reach International is a market leading, professional recruitment group specialising in the placement of Taxation Professionals, from Newly Qualified to Partner level, exclusively into offshore and international locations.
We work in partnership, across the globe, with the Big 4 / Top 20 accountancy firms, multinational blue chips and leading banking and financial services institutions, together with the smaller independents and niche boutiques. Reach International's dedicated global tax team can facilitate your job search wherever in the world you want to work, equipping you with the support and advice you need to ensure your next career transition abroad is as smooth and successful as possible.
We are able to provide you with a full range of career opportunities in your location of choice, whether it be an opportunity to maximise your earning potential in an offshore location or a chance to further develop your career in a leading centre like Hong Kong, Sydney, Tokyo or New York.......
Our expertise, reputation and in-depth knowledge of the offshore and international markets ensures that you will be kept informed of global opportunities as soon as they arise, and our professional recruitment consultants will help guide your career in the right direction.
Working as your trusted partner, Reach International provides a first class service to its candidates, building long term relationships, encouraging openness and keeping in regular contact.
Whether it be offshore or internationally, each and every career move is critical and potentially life changing.
For a confidential discussion, please contact our Global Tax Director, Martin Vowden