My client, a Big 4 firm, is looking for a Senior Tax Manager to joint their team in Gabon. Gabon is a state in west central Africa and shares borders with Equatorial Guinea to the northwest, Cameroon to the north and with the Republic of the Congo curving arund the east and south. Gabon gained its independence from France in 1960 but has still retained French as the official language of the region.
My client is looking for someone who matches the following competencies:
* Master/MBA Business and Tax Law
* 8-10 years of experience - law firm or legal advice internationally
* Relevant tax knowledge (tax litigation, tax consultations, restructuring), particularly in the field of oil taxation, mining and energy, combined with a multidisciplinary legal culture in business law in order to monitor and treat the cases for general clients
* Previous experience managing other members of staff and developing client portfolios
* Fluent in English and prove your writing skills in French and in English to deal directly with international institutions and the headquarters of foreign companies, especially Anglo-Saxon
* Fluency in Spanish is a plus
This client has expressed the difficulty in providing sponsorship due to the strict visa regulations so this is only possible in exceptional circumstances.