Malta is often described as the "Jewel of the Mediterranean" and is said to have the best climate in the world as it boasts hot summers and mild winters! Malta has a population of around 400,000 people and has a great expatriate population. Malta also boasts an excellent standard, quality and cost of living and also has the lowest crime rates in Europe! The languages that you will hear in Malta are Maltese, Englih and Italian with English being one of the most prominant. Malta is also gaining international recognition as a world class financial centre as its financial sector has experienced unprecedented growth in recent years
My client, a Big 4 firm in Malta is looking for Tax Senior Associates / Assistant Managers and Manager level and will consider the following criteria:
* 3-5 years post qualification experience in the field of International Tax Advisory services.
* A degree in Accountancy or Law would be a plus
* Ideally, fluency in English and Spanish (they have said that they MAY consider candidates without Spanish, however, Spanish speaking candidates are definitely their preference)
* Maltese Tax experience required,
* Tax experienced gained from either the US or South American Tax experience will be considered
If you would like more information, or if you would like to apply for this vacancy, please email your CV to kasia.mackie