Excellent Tax Manager / Senior Manager Opportunity in Singapore
Are you interested to work in one of the top leading accounting firm in Singapore? This is an excellent opportunity to work in one of the worlds strongest and fastest growing economies whilst living in one worlds most desirable and visually stunning locations.
Foreign talents remain an important resource to Singapore as many companies face problems employing suitable employees to facilitate regionally and locally in the expansion of businesses or replacement requirements.
· Reporting to Director you will take a leading role in the tax team to advise multinational clients on client issues across a broad range of industry sectors
· This will include providing tax planning and advisory services on both inbound and outbound investment projects
· Working with clients to minimise tax risks in line with industry best practices
· Responsible for maintaining and developing existing client relationships
· Supervising and providing training to junior team members
· Deal with any taxation queries and matters and develop an effective solutions
· Bachelor degree or above in accounting with a professional qualification
· Minimum of 5 - 7 years tax experience in a professional firm
· Excellent presentation skills with good written and spoken English skills, Chinese language skills is a plus
· Provide good client relationship manner
· Well organized with ability to meet multiple deadlines and work under pressure
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me with your recent copy of your CV to: jannie.wong
If you know someone who would be interested please let me know!